WTS Marlin 922M Semi Auto .22 Magnum rifle

Help Support Ruger Forum:

MuskieMan223

Buckeye
Selling my fairly uncommon Marlin 922M in .22 Magnum. It shoots great and looks great. Wood minor marks from handling and light carry mainly under the buttstock a few small scratch marks, metal excellent with great bluing. Easily a 8.5+/10 on condition. Original 5 round magazine. One of the nicest ones of these I have ever seen or owned.
Selling to fund other projects.

Asking $575 shipped/insured in a boxed hard case from me to your FFL.

Fair offers considered. Also listed elsewhere, first committed buyer gets it.

022.JPG

024.JPG

Jim Puke

Hunter
Nice rifle.

I wanted one of these for years...but seem to have gotten over the fever in the last few years...and, now, the price and availability of ammo are issues.

MuskieMan223

Buckeye
Thanks, its a really nice gun, ammo isn't really that hard to find in my area, about every gun shop has it and ALL the gun shows have it

cityslicker

Bearcat
Hey all I got the Marlin 922m, it was everything Muskieman223 said it was! Maybe even better. I haven't shot it yet need to find a scope to put on it. Wouldn't mind some suggestions.... Any way this was a flawless translation and fast. Good job Muskieman223 is great to do business with. CITYSLICKER1

MuskieMan223

Buckeye
Right on man, thumbs up, like I said check that buffer before you shoot it as I have not shot it in some time, they are known to deteriorate. As far as scope's you cant seem to go wrong with the bushnell elite series