The two semi-auto shotguns I had in the Classifieds - now 1¢ min, no reserve on GB

Help Support Ruger Forum:

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
I moved both of my brother in-law's shotguns to GunBroker the other night, these close on New Year's Eve:

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
Thanks, I'd like them to do well, but if not, it's just my brother in-law's money I'm playing with! :ROFLMAO: He lives in MA and is really thinning out his firearm hoard in fear of becoming an overnight felon if some of their proposed wild-ass gun control legislation passes. Like Smith & Wesson before him, he has already bought land in Tennessee and is going to relocate as soon possible. The land already has a small, livable farmhouse, so they might go before they get their ultimate home built, but they would have to put some stuff in storage for a while in that case. Once they get into the new place, his sister (not my wife - his other sister) is going to make the move from MA into the TN farmhouse. We are headed to TN eventually, once we find the right place - I just don't want it to be too close to that in-law compound :rolleyes:

Latest posts