WTB; Glock parts, (helping a friend)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
I have a friend who has asked for my help. He knows I'm a Ruger guy,, but he also seeks gun advice etc from me.
Anyway,, he's wanting to gather parts for building a Glock from one of those 80% kits. He has said that anybody who has upgraded their Glock by replacing the factory stuff with "better" stuff is fine. He's looking for what he calls the "lower parts kit" and a complete slide assy stuff.
This is for the Gen 3, Model 17 Glock.
Anybody with some stuff,, contact me, and we'll discuss things.

Thanks!

Let me look in my Glock parts bins. I do a lot of Glock upgrades for people and they tell me just to keep the "old" parts. I know I don't have everything that goes into the lower but I Know I have a lot of the bits and pieces. I'll pull what I have and mail them down to you.

RSIno1

Hunter
I was able to find a new whole numbers matching kit (even the box) - everything but the frame on Gunbroker cheaper than the Glock Store. I looked at piece at a time but it was far more expensive. Tell him to use steel pins not the plastic ones.

contender

Ruger Guru
Thanks Ron, ANYTHING & everything will be a big help to him. He's a disabled guy, (unable to work,, but his desire is still there.) He's 61 & has been on disability for about 10 years,, due to medical issues. He does all he can,, and has a big heart,, so I do try & help him as much as I can.

And RSIno1, we did look on GB,, but he's not able to afford much right now,, and I know a lot of folks do just as Ron has mentioned. That's why I was asking here first.

Thanks ALL!!!!!!!

contender

Ruger Guru
Hi Ron,
The parts you sent arrived today. MANY THANKS!
Still needing a few things but that bunch helped!

I'm having to study & learn Glocks just to help him! (That will cost him for sure!) :D