While the CAT is away. I'll play?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

callshot

Blackhawk
While the cat is away and there is no one here to keep track of me. I got carried away with my new camera. I was just learning about how to take pictures. These new cameras just go off when you least expect it to. Here is one of me masquerading as a happy guy.
IMG_0005.jpg

Next I got one of me being respectable?
IMG_0015.jpg

I don't know how this next one got through the filters. Oh well, What could be better than one callshot but 1 & 1/2 callshots.
IMG_0014.jpg

Later on one came through that just scared the Heepy Jeebies out of me. I tried to erase it off of the camera, but I could not get it to erase off. My daughter found it and put it on here WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR APPROVAL. Anyway, what could be better than one callshot. Maybe 2 callshots.
IMG_0013.jpg

Now I will need to see if I can find another peg leg. Have a nice day, unless you have made other plans. Steve

A

Anonymous

In the third shot, that third eye would be great at the range. You could center all your rear sights and be dead-on!

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Steve, that is a great display of metamorphosis ! How do you do that ? Guess playing with the camera beats playing with something else :lol: Kinda puts a new spin on being two faced . You know you're crazy, don't ya ? That's why we love you ! Take care, Buddy !

Latest posts