WHICH LCR, NEED HELP? Navy Grayish TALO edition available

Help Support Ruger Forum:

donut757

Blackhawk
Im getting an LCR just havent pulled the trigger yet.

I found a guy locally that does the Daviodsons Gallery of Gun stuff and talked to him and seems like a very nice guy.

I have three choices all .38 Special because i want the lighter of the two:

1) Base Model ($409)

2) XS Model ($440)

3) TALO Exclusive Navy Grayish ( Model 5412 ) its on ruger website on distributor exclusives ($414)

Im going to have to act fast as there are only 87 left... will order tonight becuase im leaning towards the Navy Grayish model, i really like it

Im not a big fan of the XS sites as it really doesnt matter to me, i know that is a decent price on it.... if its in my pocket the site wont any glow when pulled out anyway.

rdf009

Single-Sixer
If you like the Navy model (I do too) then get that one. When a limited production gun is only $5 more than the base model it's pretty hard to go wrong.

scary

Bearcat
No ball$ if you don't get the TALO...

You'll be sorry if you don't. Buy two and I'll take one too!

donut757

Blackhawk
Already done... I clicked the button about an hour and half ago.

THe TALO edition was just calling my name and i think it looks sweet, and with the sale they have going on and what the guy charges, this Military Edition at $414 is way, way cheaper than anything i have been able to find anyway.

donut757

Blackhawk
scary said:
You're a good man. PM me for my shipping address :D

LOL... I wish i had money enough to buy all 1500 of the special editions, or the 87 they have showing... id send them to all yall fools

louiethelump

Buckeye
By the way, the XS sight should not rely on light. It has a radioactive insert doesn't it? Carried in your pocket it may make you sterile or make things in the general area fall off though............. :twisted:

Out West

Bearcat
louiethelump said:
By the way, the XS sight should not rely on light. It has a radioactive insert doesn't it? Carried in your pocket it may make you sterile or make things in the general area fall off though............. :twisted:

On the other hand, the radio activity will also repel fleas and crabs. Maybe not a bad deal.

Out
West

donut757

Blackhawk
louiethelump said:

Thank you. I was not aware of that. I always thought they were "charged" by exposure to light. Thanks for dropping the knowledge

Bob R

Single-Sixer
The Factory Installed XS Standard Dot 24/7 front sight is a great deal. I added it to my LCR 357 for $60 plus postage. You are showing it only $31 higher than a standard model gun. It makes the front sight much more visible Day and Night.

Now that you have the LCR 38 choice out of the way, start saving for an LCR 22 to go with it. You wont be sorry. Same size, same grip, same great trigger pull as your LCR 38. Great for practice and training.

I am working on Tuff Products to do a little tuning on the Model 1022 Quick Strip. Either to add a round to the 10 rounder, or make it into a dedicated 8 rounder staged in pairs. OOXOOXOOXOO
A space between pairs makes for a really nice speed load with a 22 LR Quick Strip. Great for Practice/Training or Carry.
Most who conceal carry a small J Frame size gun carry Quick Strips for a reload. Having a useable 22 Quick Strip to load with is a great practice tool.

Enjoy

Bob

Latest posts