Opinion - Which grips?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

wproct

Single-Sixer
Personally, I just have to accept the fact that I like to switch grips on my revolvers periodically. I splurged and bought a pair of Hogue exotic wood checkered grips with end cap that I will put on just to look at, and I have a set of the original Lett's style grips that I like also, but still the very most comfortable of all to shoot with is the Hogue rubber "Tamer" grips.

I've thought about going back through my other Hogue stocks and considering grinding off the finger grooves. Previously I had the finger grooves on my GP100 but after using this version from Hogue I find that I don't have to shift my grip when shooting stouter loads.

Hogue-Curl.jpg

When shooting this little tool with stout loads, at times I have to re-adjust my grip to remain higher up on the stocks.

WheelgunWednesdayBRCurl.jpg

wproct

Single-Sixer
I've thought about going back through my other Hogue stocks and considering grinding off the finger grooves. Previously I had the finger grooves on my GP100 but after using this version from Hogue I find that I don't have to shift my grip when shooting stouter loads.

Hogue-Curl.jpg

When shooting this little tool with stout loads, at times I have to re-adjust my grip to remain higher up on the stocks.

WheelgunWednesdayBRCurl.jpg
Can I ask which grips you have on your GP100? They look like the Hogue Tamer grips but have no finger grooves, and I didn't know that Tamer grips were available without finger grooves. Thanks.