Where can I get moon clips for my Security Six 9mm?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Inspector

Bearcat
Aloha Everyone from the Korupted Liberal and almost Bankrupt State of Hawaii. First timer here.

I have a Security Six in 9mm. In excellent shape. I love to shoot it occasionally but only have one full moon clip for it. Does anyone know where I can get more full moon clips?

Thanks!!!!
Dave

hittman

Staff member
Welcome to the Forum. Put a "Want to Buy" ad in our Classified section.

Inspector

Bearcat
WIL TERRY said:
RANCH PRODUCTS,
Malinta, OH
Thank you for the referral. Unfortunately, they have removed their phone number from their website and their e-mail address comes back to me as nonexistent.

DocGlock

Bearcat
Got this off their site just a minute ago:

Ranch Products
PO Box 145
Malinta, Ohio USA 43535
Phone: 313-277-3118
Fax: 313-565-8536

Inspector

Bearcat
DocGlock said:
Got this off their site just a minute ago:

Ranch Products
PO Box 145
Malinta, Ohio USA 43535
Phone: 313-277-3118
Fax: 313-565-8536

Can't figure out why but when I first tried to access their site it was similar but different to the page I just tried. It appeared to be an old version of the site and all the contact info had been removed. Anyway, thank you again for your persistence. I was able to get a hold of the owner and he has some in stock!!!! :D :D :D

Timber Wolf

Single-Sixer
Ranch Products are good people. A bit of advice, order more of the clips than you think you need/want. When I got my (first) 9mm Speed Six I ordered 50 full-moons and I think 50 third-moons which seemed like a lot at the time. Then I found a second 9mm Speed Six and wish I had more full moons. The third-moons are neat because loaded they are still flat, and they will fit in a flip top box like revolver cartridges should!

Inspector

Bearcat
toysoldier said:
Here's a moon clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19ssL7hm1KE
:D :D :D
When I lived in SoCal down in OC it was a once a year tradition to moon the train as it went by.

Here is the link: http://www.moonamtrak.org/

Inspector

Bearcat
Timber Wolf said:
Ranch Products are good people. A bit of advice, order more of the clips than you think you need/want. When I got my (first) 9mm Speed Six I ordered 50 full-moons and I think 50 third-moons which seemed like a lot at the time. Then I found a second 9mm Speed Six and wish I had more full moons. The third-moons are neat because loaded they are still flat, and they will fit in a flip top box like revolver cartridges should!
Thanks for the suggestion. Yes they are good people and easy to order from. I did place my order already. I got as many as I thought I needed. But now that you mentioned it I will probably make another order.