We need to find Ruger66..........

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
I was watching FOX News last night and what did I see but a picture of Ruger66 and his wife on a MILK CARTON......OH NO I thought what could of happened to Vaughn??????? Well he answered his phone and said he was OK just a story on his new adventure.....seems a group of ORGANIC DAIRY FARMERS are starting there own dairy.......WOW am I relieved......thought I was going to make a trip to Maine with MOE to sniff him outta the woods :lol: :lol: :lol: see ya RR.

Dairy Business is a tough job! I was born & raised basically on the family dairy! I left right out of high school in Montana! Just last week my family sold the cows & the last load of milk went down the road after 59 years of milking cows. I am sad but happy there gone. Three family dairies closed this month in Montana just no money in it for the farmer any more. J/S

bottom line...."drink MORE milk........."

Colin1-1-08b.jpg

BlkHawk73

Hunter
rugerguy":cvcjron3 said:
bottom line...."drink MORE milk........."

Between me and my son, we drink a LOT of milk (local, Maine milk too) just too far south for anything from Vaugn's neck of the woods.

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
Sad days for the Dairy folks. Ongoing for a long time. No help to stabilize from the govt' in spite of thier claims. cost of all supplies goes up, and price of milk for the Farmer goes down........We continue to allow money for rearend organizations like ACORN however. I do not se them doing anything to feed people with a crop. Ruger66, good for you! Hang in there and keep up the good work.