WANTED: Ruger Old Army

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Greebe

Single-Sixer
I have wanted a Ruger Old Army since early 2000. I know they have been discontinued since 2008, but I am hoping that someone might have one here.

I would like the stainless 5-1/2" barrel fixed sight version like below.

Mvc-003f.jpg

I would be open to trades as well as a cash deal. I have some other pistols I might be willing to trade if there is interest.

Thanks,
Greebe

JD Press

Bearcat
Would you be interested in the same model as your photograph, high-polished stainless steel and fixed sights but with 7-1/2 inch barrel?

Only shot 24 balls when first purchased; cleaned, lubed and stored for the past 12 years in gun safe. Includes factory rosewood grips and a set of Esmeralda custom Cocobolo grips. Includes Ruger factory plastic case, manual and Ruger nipple wrench. Manufactured in 2003.

If interested please send me a PM with your trade handguns.

J.D. Press

Greebe

Single-Sixer
JD Press said:
Would you be interested in the same model as your photograph, high-polished stainless steel and fixed sights but with 7-1/2 inch barrel?

Only shot 24 balls when first purchased; cleaned, lubed and stored for the past 12 years in gun safe. Includes factory rosewood grips and a set of Esmeralda custom Cocobolo grips. Includes Ruger factory plastic case, manual and Ruger nipple wrench. Manufactured in 2003.

If interested please send me a PM with your trade handguns.

J.D. Press

I would like the 5.5", however maybe I could get your 7.5" shortened if we could work our a good deal. Send me a PM with what you are thinking.

Thanks

Latest posts