Value ? Ruger Ranch Rifle Factory folder SS

Help Support Ruger Forum:

dsf

Bearcat
I just looked at GB , looks to be 4 authentic folders . Cheapest is Two thousand buy it now .! Higher than I thought .
Kind of funny story -

Years ago I was at the Big Reno Gun Show and saw a factory folder for sale. This was well before the Samson was out. Some kids got to the table before me and were debating whether the $99.00 asking price was too much. I held my breathe while they pondered and ultimately handed it back as too much. I handed over a $100.00 and walked off with it. :)

For the rest of the show, every table I walked by - "are you selling that .....?" Nope, just bought it.

I hit the Mens Room for a quick break. I was standing there doing what I came to do, folder in one hand, a fellow waked up to me and asked "hey, is that thing for sale .....?"

Well, given present company - no.

57springer

Buckeye
Bought mine for $ 485 (I believe ) new from a dealer , he was happy to move it . He told me he was tired of hauling it to gunshows and not getting any interest ? I have the original paperwork . Going to check the date, don't remember.

Actnbill

Single-Sixer
Supposedly, the reason the studio picked the Mini-14 for the A-Team show was because it was excellent at feeding and ejecting blanks without jamming.
Anyone who's ever fired a Mini knows it probably sets the all time record for distance brass chucking

Latest posts