New, 9mm New Model Blackhawk cylinder on eBay. I have no dog in the fight.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

CHEVYINLINE6

Single-Sixer
Not mine, just passing information I just saw on eBay. The seller has a New in bag & box a New Model 9mm cylinder for sale. It is listed as New Blackhawk 9mm cylinder. I have no dog in the fight, remove if not permited. Opps, just noticed it is up for auction, not a outright sale. Bought mine about 15 years ago used and paid $65.00 plus shipping for a good used one.

CHEVYINLINE6.

Last edited:

BULL'S-EYE

Blackhawk

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Johnnu2

Hunter
The bids are slowly sneaking up into the stratosphere.... Wonder who's gonna be the biggest gorilla in the jungle (?)

J.

BULL'S-EYE

Blackhawk
I paid $75 shipped for mine around 10 years ago. It's lived in an 4-5/8" OM 357 ever since, and I have thoroughly enjoyed working up numerous cast bullet handload's for it!

CHEVYINLINE6

Single-Sixer
The one I bought used years ago fits right in my Stainless Blackhawk of 1979 or 1980 vintage, but will not fit in my early blued pre billboard new model. I am going to fit it to the blued model as soon as I am able to get the rest of the parts for a remodel of it. I wanna add a stainless grip frame, cylinder pin and ejecter housing to add a little more weight to it. I am also gonna replace any worn parts.

CHEVYINLINE6.

BULL'S-EYE

Blackhawk
CHEVYINLINE6...Here's mine.

GWxZyQV.jpg

ammo dave

Bearcat
Bought an old model .357 Blackhawk from the BX in Canada (about $70) many yrs ago. When I took it to the CF range for the first time it wouldn't chamber .357 ammo. I was ready to return it to the BX until my Cdn friend pointed out it was chambered in 9mm. He gave me a can of CF 9mm (940rds) so I kept the Blackhawk. Got a .357 cylinder when I returned to the states. I still have it.

Latest posts