Thanks to Mr. Barnes

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Arokcrwlr

Blackhawk
I recently bought one of Robb Barnes' fine customs - a Bowen 41 Perfected Bisley. I picked it up yesterday and had an opportunity to shoot it today on my lunch break. I am pleased - if you have an opportunity to do business with Robb have no worries.

After spending some time adjusting sights and getting a feel for it, I shot a couple of cylinders at a 50yd target. I was shooting a load of 230g Leadhead Keith bullets over a charge of 20g H110.

The only issue was the rear sight adjustment screw kept backing out. No biggie, nothing a little loc-tite won't fix. I think with a little fine tuning this will make a fine deer gun.

50yds, standing 2-hand hold - I started aiming center of target, but quickly realized stopping zombies requires head shots. :) Thanks Robb!

2658615430055011840S600x600Q85.jpg

Kraig, thank you for the kind words. It looks like that is one zombie you won't have to worry about any more! Trust me, 250 grain hardcast Federals out of that gun swats a blacktail buck right off his feet. :) Get it dialed in for you and go let it do it's thing once again.

Robb