Thank You Carl...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BIgMuddy

Blackhawk
A while back our own Pvt. Schultz made an incredible offer. He would make a set of grips from a special piece of crotch figured white oak, and donate the money less his material to Honor Flight.

If anyone does not know, Honor Flight is the group that takes WW2 veterans to Washington DC to see their memorial all at no cost to them. It is by far my favorite group to receive money from me.

I took Carl up on his offer and ordered a set of these grips for my FT 7.5" 44 Mag.

Well the grips arrived today and to say I could not be happier would be a major understatement. The timing could not have been more perfect if it was written in a script. Tomorrow morning is the start of our firearms deer season. It is also Veteran's Day weekend. It is also the end of a terrible week with the election and all....

I went out today and shot this gun with my new grips and if possible I think it shoots better than it did before. I think this one will be in my holster tomorrow morning.

Thanks again Carl, not just for the great looking grips that fit like customs, but also for what you did with the money.

Dan

]

contender

Ruger Guru
Thanks Carl!
Honor Air started here in Hendersonville NC by a gentleman named Jeff Miller. I'll share this with him when I see him.

countryboy

Single-Sixer
A great cause and very nice grips.

I own a set of Carl's grips and they are not only beautiful but feel great in the hand.