Still have a number of OM Rugers for Sale

Help Support Ruger Forum:

41 nut

Bearcat
Still have a few FT 357's and FT 44mags for sale with prices starting at $600. and going up depending on the gun.
Also still have several Blackhawk 357 and 41 protected sight models for sale with prices starting at $600. and going up depending on the gun and condition. Also have 41mags. serial number 7 thru 11.
The majority of the guns are boxed, and all are 98 percent condition to as new in the box with a very few having the shipping carton also. Most not in the original box they were shipped in but in the correct box.
Also have a nice pair of factory ivory grips left at $3000., several pair of XR3 walnut grips at $85., and even more pair of XR3 RED walnut grips at $75.
Call anytime 9 to 9 with what you are looking for and prices. Have too many Rugers (approximately 65 of them) left (all are old model 3-screws) to list individually. I'm seldom on here so please call with your needs and wants
207 532-6847.

radicalrod

Hunter
Richard had an impressive 3 trade table display at Harrisburg......

I tried to help as much as I could :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I lighten the load by 4 :wink: :wink: :wink:

GOOD GUNS and a GOOD GUY......RR.