Sr9c slide stop spring out..

Help Support Ruger Forum:

stare-decisis

Single-Sixer
Hello. My Sr9c's slide stop spring is off of the hook part of the slide stop. The trigger feels much heavier and gritty. Does anyone know how to put it back on?

stare-decisis

Single-Sixer
Found a Galloway precision video that showed how to detail strip. I still could not get the spring to catch, sent out to ruger. This was causing the slide to lock back every shot.

stare-decisis

Single-Sixer
SR9c was back in a week, Ruger paid for shipping and threw in a cleaning cloth w/emblem. They said the entire slide stop assembly was replaced. I had previously removed the mag disconnect and it was still out when I got it back.

Conn AK

Single-Sixer
stare-decisis said:
SR9c was back in a week, Ruger paid for shipping and threw in a cleaning cloth w/emblem. They said the entire slide stop assembly was replaced. I had previously removed the mag disconnect and it was still out when I got it back.
I guess it's not required legally to have a mag disconnect in most states (if any), but I put mine back in when my SR45 crapped the bed and I had to ship it to Ruger. I've found the SR9c to be an excellent pistol.

Conn AK

Single-Sixer
stare-decisis said:
I guess it's not required legally to have a mag disconnect in most states (if any), but I put mine back in when my SR45 crapped the bed and I had to ship it to Ruger. I've found the SR9c to be an excellent pistol.

Latest posts