SR9c Crimson Trace Laser Now Available

Help Support Ruger Forum:

HuttoAg96

Bearcat
I personally think the idea (placement) sucks. I would have preferred a grip laser so all my stock holsters would still work.

PointNshoot

Bearcat
HuttoAg96":1dq11569 said:
I personally think the idea (placement) sucks. I would have preferred a grip laser so all my stock holsters would still work.

x2
Looks really ugly when they put them up front like that

Sideways

Bearcat
Well, to each his own I guess. I personally don't want a laser on the grip. The grip is one of the things I like most about the sr9.

TheJackal

Bearcat
budsgunshop.com has these for $165 plus shipping. I like the look and design. I'm used to this design and location because of the CT on my LCP. Effective and easy to use.

NixieTube

Blackhawk
That's a nice laser for the SR9c because it looks like it fits inside the holsters most people will wear to carry the gun, as opposed to the clunky and misshapen gear people would otherwise have to tack onto the gun. It looks streamlined into the design, which is great.

I want one for my SR9 fullsize. Crimson Trace, make one for the SR9 fullsize! I'll buy it!

NixieTube

Blackhawk
The big problem I have with thinking about holsters for the SR9 with any kind of light/laser is: "How is it going to fit in a holster for CCW?"

I don't want to mess around with a product that makes it difficult to holster and unholster the gun. This looks like a step in the right direction.

CBennett

Single-Sixer
HuttoAg96":1szwxpbl said:

I like the laser but I gotta agree...it would turn a nice CC gun into a HD/night stand gun only because im pretty sure nothing out there would fit it.