SR9c and LCP

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Big Stu

Single-Sixer
009.jpg

008-1.jpg

There is a big difference in size, weight, and feel, but they both feel great. Both are perfect size for the job, and the weight is great on both. LCP is light as a feather, while the SR9c has enough heft to feel solid, but light enough to carry all day. I really like them both! :D

mn_doggie

Bearcat
I have the same combo. Very pleased....

for what it's worth, my SR9c serial number is more than 14,000 higher thatn yours. Got mine last Aug.

A

Anonymous

How much more- snappy- is the LC9? With bad shoulders and arthtritis the SR9c is about as much as I want to handle, but need something smaller, as said, for summer.

Big Stu

Single-Sixer
I have the LCP, not the LC9. As far as I'm concerned, it was no problem at all to shoot. Yes it's a bit "Snappy" but I'm a big guy and it was more fun then troublesome. I found it to be loud but that might be because I forgot my hearing protection, :lol: :lol:

exavid

Hunter
The LCP isn't very bad to shoot. I just ran 50 rounds of hand loaded 90 gr. Berry's plated bullets through mine using 4gr. of Power Pistol powder which should be pretty close to typical store bought ammo. I fired the 50 rounds in a fairly short time, about half of it in rapid fire to make sure my loads wouldn't cause a malfunction so if it was going to hurt my hand that would have done it, but it didn't. :)

Latest posts