Bearcat
I picked up a like new sr22 at a great price
It shoots great and is surprisingly accurate
But I would like a lighter trigger
Is there anything I can do?
What are my options?

WIL TERRY

Buckeye
Interesting !!! I am amazed at what a truly fine trigger my SR22 has. I am equally unimpressed at how badly the pistol now shoots with 4930 rounds up it's BBL. The BBL itself is mirror bright but looks like it was rifled with a sharp needle. I was told SR&INC would send me a new BBL two years ago but I've since quit sitting by the Pony Express box waiting.
And so it goes...

1rebel

Bearcat
Shootist, what kind of groups you getting?
I have 2 of these one I bought new the other was used but both will outshoot me. Even with my old eyes I get one ragged hole at 10yrds off hand

WIL TERRY

Buckeye
IT'll do right at 8" groups at thirty five feet. With a MKII I can put 'em all in one hole at that close distance easily ! What's funny is I never realized it was shooting so badly as I used it mostly for plinking #10 fruit cans [ biggans! ] point shooting at close distances, under twenty five yards.
ALSO...sometimes the BBL leads to beat the band and then it goes mysteriously away and shoots clean as a whistle for a thousand rounds. THIS is one weirdass pistol I kid you not ! It functions incessently with any 22LR load to boot. It's just about enough to make the Pope swear, I swear !
And so it goes...