SR1911 COMMANDER MARINE CORP FOUNDATION 1 OF 100 KNIFE TALO!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
Talo Edition only 100 built - I have 8 left for sale. Bright polished stainless slide with 24KT gold logo, black double diamond grips with gold logo, Novak 3 dot sights, (1) 7 rd mag, high gloss black DLC coated frame, and a CRKT 2490 Squid knife with the gold Ruger Logo. No special serial numbers on these. Suggested retail $1242.80. New in the factory box with all of the paperwork. I HAVE MORE THAN ONE SO POST UNTIL I TELL YOU I'M OUT! YOUR COST ONLY $1025 SHIPPED each. *****YOU MUST POST HERE TO GET THIS PRICE!***** I haven't posted here for a while because I've had several people post an "I'll take it" and then not follow through. If you claim one, I expect you to pay for it please. Representative photo - not the one you will receive. Now the fine print: Please ask all questions, preferably by email only please - [email protected]. "I'll take it" posted here takes preference (except in the case of a local sale). Posting here does not guarantee you a gun, but I do my best to take them in order. Cash sale, not really looking for trades at this time. Continental US only and only where legal. PROMPT PAYMENT WITHIN 5 DAYS PLEASE - no trades, no layaway option available. Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express option by phone, but you'll loose the 3% cash discount. Any Arizona in-state sale - add sales tax of 7.8% and no there is no discount if I don't ship because I have to do the background check instead. Pickup by prior arrangement only. Subject to prior sale elsewhere. If you need a reference, I'm a licensed dealer and I've been around for quite a while - check my 2400+ positive feedbacks on Gunbroker under the same name. SPECIAL ORDERS ALWAYS WELCOME - FORUM MEMBERS GET MY BEST PRICE.

2czoodj.jpg

4j5lxf.jpg

Mike Reber / Arizona Arms LLC / [email protected]
500 E Comstock
Chandler AZ 85225
480.201.4178 Cell
480.503.3227 Fax

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
One of only 100 and not a single response? There can't be that many out there - I know because I bought 10% of the production. Six left for sale if anyone is interested.

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
I though this Forum was full of Ruger collectors - only 100 of these built, polished stainless slide and eve a knife - no takers? One more try and then into my safe for awhile. Over $200 off of suggested retail DELIVERED!

Ruger45

Blackhawk
ACRYLICTNK said:
I though this Forum was full of Ruger collectors - only 100 of these built, polished stainless slide and eve a knife - no takers? One more try and then into my safe for awhile. Over $200 off of suggested retail DELIVERED!
Put them in the safe for awhile. With any luck I will have money to spend on one when you take them out. :wink: :wink:

19ontheslide

Bearcat
OP, your description indicates the frame is stainless with a black DLC surface treatment. However, the ad text in the picture states these guns are "lightweight," which indicates an aluminum frame that is black anodized. Which is correct?

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
The Davidsons website lists stainless - now that you mention it, I think I remember it being alloy. Talo's own wesite isn't clear. I'm out of the office so I can't double check.

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
A couple left - anybody else before I cut these off? 1 of 100 - pretty low number and a very nice pistol.