Spyderco!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rbmac52

Bearcat
I love the Spyderco brand of pocket folding knives. I must have over 30. Spyderco's budget line, Byrd, produces some incredible knives for not a lot of money. I have two that I carry alternately, depending on where I'm going and what I'm doing. The rest are in display cases, though I'm running out of room in them and will have to find a way to store more. Here's a pic of my EDCs.

IMG_0212.JPG

I used to be a hater (based on their looks), but eventually they grew on me and I love them now. I think Spyderco makes some of the very best knives ever, and they're not afraid to experiment with modern steels. They don't grow stagnant, that's for sure. I have a small collection of Para 3 and one Lil' Native lock back.

RC44Mag

Buckeye
I love the Spyderco brand of pocket folding knives. I must have over 30. Spyderco's budget line, Byrd, produces some incredible knives for not a lot of money. I have two that I carry alternately, depending on where I'm going and what I'm doing. The rest are in display cases, though I'm running out of room in them and will have to find a way to store more. Here's a pic of my EDCs.

View attachment 13551
Nice, just curious what makes those two good for EDC, what would you use each particular one for carry to do?

rbmac52

Bearcat
The Matriarch is primarily for self defense. I don't carry that one often because I am always armed as a retired law enforcement officer with 50 state carry privilege. I'll carry that knife in places where firearms carry is restricted.

The Navigator is my primary EDC. It is good for opening packages and letters and other typical pocket knife uses where a cutting instrument comes in handy.

The Matriarch is primarily for self defense. I don't carry that one often because I am always armed as a retired law enforcement officer with 50 state carry privilege. I'll carry that knife in places where firearms carry is restricted.

The Navigator is my primary EDC. It is good for opening packages and letters and other typical pocket knife uses where a cutting instrument comes in handy.
That is what I carry mine for. Last ditch slash and escape tool. My husband picked up a Civilian not long after they came out, he modified it to tip up carry and zip tied the hole for an improved wave open.

Mauser9

Blackhawk
Nice collection! I hear a lot of good concerning Spyderco design and quality. Many to choose from