Speed Six and a Dumb Story...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Recently I was looking thru my Photo Bucket album, and I noticed a low-back Speed Six. Didn't really remember this one in my album. While we were in Idaho at the display show I asked Heliman if I had this particular low-back Speed Six. He seemed to remember he thought so.

Well now. Been searching thru all my secret hiding places, and Voila! I found this wonderful old Speed Six, and it's in .38 Special!

Guess I'm truly now qualified to hide my own Easter eggs. :?

WAYNO. :mrgreen:

This caused me to research my acquisition of this gun. Looks like I bought it only a little more than a year ago, on Thanksgiving Day. That day must've been a busy day, and the memory of this gun wasn't well engraved in my memory bank. As soon as my research showed me when I got it, I then remembered. Oh. Yeah. :mrgreen:

WAYNO.

jeffnles1

Blackhawk
I've only regretted selling 2 firearms, one of them was a SS 2 3/4" Speed Six (357 mag).

Nice find.

gramps

Hawkeye
Hey Wayno, how would Heliman know if you had a Speed Six? Ya'll joined at the hip? :mrgreen: Glad you found it.
gramps

gramps said:
Hey Wayno, how would Heliman know if you had a Speed Six? Ya'll joined at the hip? :mrgreen: Glad you found it.
gramps

Kinda sorta.

There's not much either of us end up with that the other doesn't know about. We spend a lot of time at the range together, and the discussion of what guns didja get this week is on the agenda right after our greeting. :mrgreen:

WAYNO.

WAYNO said:
gramps said:
gramps

Kinda sorta.

There's not much either of us end up with that the other doesn't know about. We spend a lot of time at the range together, and the discussion of what guns didja get this week is on the agenda right after our greeting. :mrgreen:

WAYNO.

True story.... I think he has a few guns I used to own and vice-versa. 8) We also shoot each others guns and generally have a lot of fun..., shooting golf balls with handguns at 50 yds, shooting until the centers are completely gone from targets. We try to get together once a week or so..... Good times! :D

Dave

lovemydals

Buckeye
Oh CRS!

I have been looking for a few things most of today. Found a few things that I wasn't looking for, but was surprised & glad to find them. The search goes on (though, I don't remember what I was looking for now).

Oh CRS!

lmd

PS. Nice story Wayno!

coach

Hunter
I have a Blackhawk I was starting to think somehow got stolen. It was in none of my typical hiding places. I finally found it on the floor of a closet where I don't place guns. CRS in action.