Some of my 2014 ruger toys

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hi I was in one of my safes to find something and decided to take a picture of some of my better finds in 2014
From top down
M77 flat bolt 6.5 rem mag
M77 round bolt 284
#1 4 digit 22-250
#1 7x57
#1 45-70
#1 45-70 lyman over run
and bear cat #73 there were a few more that were buried in the back of the safe that I could not get to easily
another #1 7x57 AH sporter and a#3 22 hornet

Sorry the pictures are not better I am very bad at this
GRAMPS

Hi I got a lead on the bear cat from a post right here on the forum I was surprised that no one else looked into it maybe a little lane courtesy ? im glad what ever the reason :D anyway I got the contact info and made the call the owner said he didn't know what it was worth and wanted to take it to a few shows to see what he was offered for it but made a promised to give me first shot I figured that would be the last I would hear of it I called him about once a month for 6-8 months finally the call came one Saturday morning just as I was walking out the door (on my home phone I don't have a cell im living in the past ) so anyway it was him at a show he was standing with a buyer who had made him an offer and told me if I would match that offer I could have it and the rest is history

I wonder if I left the house one minute earlier would I have missed out :shock:

GRAMPS