[SOLD] USFA Rodeo 45 Colt

Help Support Ruger Forum:

KWYJIBO

Blackhawk
Here's a nice single action revolver I've really enjoyed owning and thought I'd keep forever… alas, I've become more interested in other things now and decided it might be time to sell.

Just a standard 4-3/4" 45 Colt Rodeo. I've had it since new, carried it in a holster a few times, and fired maybe 200 rounds through it. Finish is 99%, just has the tiniest of wear marks in a few places, which you have to search carefully to see. It currently has a set of bloodwood grip panels that I made myself. Their finish is nice and their fit excellent. I'll also include the original plastic grips, which are like new.

Perfect box, papers, and cloth bag are included—everything that came with the new gun. For my asking price, I'll also include the beautiful Barranti holster, which is excellent/like new condition and of course fits the gun perfectly.

I'm sure this will attract more interest on some of the other six-gun forums, but I'm only a member of RugerForum. Feel free to share info or post links to this ad.

I'm also posting it for sale locally.

Asking $1000 for the pistol and holster. I'm in northern Utah and would love to sell face-to-face. I will ship if necessary, and when I find what that will cost, we can negotiate the final price. Don't be shy to make a reasonable offer.

IMG_3395_zpsi7h7qss2.jpg

IMG_3396_zpsr1ixwfgs.jpg

IMG_3397_zps012pkjly.jpg

IMG_3398_zpscxzqo7y0.jpg

IMG_3399_zpsaxk9mkie.jpg

IMG_3400_zpssifdugos.jpg

KWYJIBO

Blackhawk
Pantherclass2004 said:
Trades? I have a pristine Colt Combat Commander in 9mm. I could add some cash too.

Thank you for the offer; it's tempting. At this time, I am mostly interested in selling for cash. I'll keep you in mind if the revolver sits unsold for awhile.