SOLD: Trijicon front night sights for SP101 38/357 $$ Drop

Help Support Ruger Forum:

louiethelump

Buckeye
I bought these two front sights when I had 2 SP101s in 38 spl and ended up selling the guns before I put them on. They are brand new in the package and I have had them only a couple of months. These will not work for 32, 327, or 22 SPs as they have a taller front sight for the adjustable rear. $40 each shipped, or $75 for the pair

PRICE DROPPED TO $35 EA or $65 for the pair

charterandtrijicon002.jpg

charterandtrijicon001.jpg

charterandtrijicon003.jpg

cruzerlou

Buckeye
Hey louie ,it's louie LOL have a question for you ,are the sight bases dovetailed or sloted and pined? I'm going to customize a Tautus M-82 and going to have to mill the front sight blade off and dovetail the bbl anyway so these just might work for me and would be way cheaper than a SX big dottriduim sight ,so if there dovetailed I may be intrested .
Thanks.
Lou

louiethelump

Buckeye
Not dove tailed. There is a half moon groove lengthwise in the top of the barrel, and the curved bottom of the sight you can see in the package goes in that cut and a pin runs through it side to side.

Louie

louiethelump

Buckeye
They are for either the 3" or the 2" barrels, as they use the same sight. The 22, 32, 327 uses an adjustable rear and a taller front sight, and these are not for those. I have these tentatively sold, and am waiting for a final note from a buyer..............

Latest posts