SOLD FS: RUGER SP101 .357 Parts Kit

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ADP3

Single-Sixer
For Sale one Ruger SP101 .357 Parts Kit.
Excellent condition parts kit with all parts removed from the same pistol. Pick it up to have spare parts on hand, convert your .38 Special to .357, install a bobbed hammer for a snag-free draw for concealed carry, replace the tapered cylinder on your .357 SP 101, or install a shorter barrel on your gun.
No FFL Required. US Sales Only

$69 SHIPPED PIX 1.jpg PIX 2.jpg PIX 3.jpg PIX 4.jpg PIX 5.jpg

Rugerforum.com member since 2001
Gunbroker Rating as carolinakudzu - 100% A+ with 207 transactions
EBay Rating 100% as carolinakudzu - 100% with 787 transactions

$69 SHIPPED
First "I'll take it." secures the parts. Please follow up with a PM and I'll get back to you with payment instructions. USPS Money Order or PAYPAL Payment "Family/Friends Option" is OK.

Thanks for Looking,
ADP3

I tried checking Gunbroker and all I get is the following

Seller does not exist

and that was by copy & pasting your name into the advanced search , also tried Ebay the same way and came up with nothing ,

can you supply a link to some of your auctions on gunbroker or ebay ?

KMK-678GC

Single-Sixer
Always curious about these sales that include everything but the frame. Seems selling as a whole is better than the sum of 90% of the parts.

I've done business with the OP and can vouch for his ethics.

As to the sale of "parts kits", many police departments don't sell confiscated weapons. Some at least allow the non-serial numbered parts to be sold (everything but the frame) instead of simply destroying the entire gun.

ADP3

Single-Sixer
Check out Auction # 1031727750 on Gunbroker you can see the auction where I purchased the SP101 parts kit and what I paid for it. You'll see me as carolinakudzu under the bid history. No scams, no schemes, and not even any profit on my end. I did assemble the grips and trigger group (the transfer bar and pawl with plunger were separate) in my pics from what you see in the Gunbroker pics. If you have questions regarding me or the parts please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards
ADP3

I think if you go to the bottom of a GunBroker page & click "Buyers", then click "Tools for Buyers", under "Before you Bid" you'll see "View User Feedback - click on that, then enter a user name, and it should show you that user's feedback.
:)
first time I tried that, I got the same answer seller not found , went back a few minutes later and tried again and that time he came right up ,

Check out Auction # 1031727750 on Gunbroker you can see the auction where I purchased the SP101 parts kit and what I paid for it. You'll see me as carolinakudzu under the bid history. No scams, no schemes, and not even any profit on my end. I did assemble the grips and trigger group (the transfer bar and pawl with plunger were separate) in my pics from what you see in the Gunbroker pics. If you have questions regarding me or the parts please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards
ADP3
yes your feedback does come up that way , now i can see why you couldn't post a link to any of your auctions , you don't have one that is new enough to come up , all you current feedback is as a buyer and all very good ,,