SOLD (PA): Wiley Clapp 3" GP100; New in Box w/Papers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Noah Zark

Bearcat
SOLD: New in the box Ruger Wiley Clapp GP100. 3" Barrel with Novak sights, factory "melt" treatment, and bead blast matte SS finish. One of 2000. I purchased this from a semi-local gun shop after it sat in the display since this spring. Lots of people looked at it, but shop owner tells me nobody has any $$$ in this part of PA, and those that do are only interested in black plastic pistols. I've not fired it, appears factory fired only.

Selling it because my finger gets pinched between the trigger and the frame and grip when I dry fired it several times after purchase. That doesn't happen with my other 3" and 4" Speed Sixes and GP100s, which do not have the smoothed, thinned trigger of the Clapp model. I've not fired it, appears factory fired only.

DSC00002.jpg

Smudges between cylinder and trigger are factory oil weeping from the joint between the frame and trigger module:
DSC00003.jpg

Smudges surrounding the Serial Number are factory oil weeping from the joint between the frame and trigger module; last two digits of S/N were "wiped":
DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

SOLD - $620.00 plus $25.00 for insured priority mail shipping to your FFL. No California sales. Postal Money Order preferred, but will accept personal check if you don't mind waiting several days for clearance.

EM: noah_zark77 (at) hotmail.com

Thanks,

Noah