SOLD: 1974 Ruger Blackhawk NM Convertible BN34X .357/9mm

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Boomer

Single-Sixer
I purchased this revolver new in 1974 and subsequently shot it very little over the decades. Sorry, no sales receipt to verify I'm the original owner so you'll have to take my word for that (or not). It was my very first gun purchase. The "Ruger letter" dated Sept 1, 2009 confirmed this relatively early New Model Blackhawk was shipped in May 1974 (starting #32-33639 per Ruger's Serial Number History). This one has the 4 5/8" barrel and factory original walnut grip panels.

Might have been holster carried one time but otherwise always kept in an Allen rug case. I don't believe I ever shot it with the 9mm cylinder but it has been test-fitted in the revolver and that cylinder is stamped with matching serial number digits ending 391.

The original shipping box with grease penciled serial number, original second cylinder felt bag and box plus related documents shown included. Cardboard boxes show wear from age but are presentable.

Price: $1075 OBO shipped FFL to FFL (scroll down for latest)

8gNHn5Q.jpg

JeVcxNV.jpg

Jy4UCmR.jpg

0t4x7SG.jpg

jRThgvC.jpg

KYivtkw.jpg

vtCcjjS.jpg

52WL89S.jpg

Wq94Nsz.jpg

Boomer

Single-Sixer
Thanks - agreed! :lol:

For anyone interested, please don't hesitate to PM with questions or reasonable offers...

Boomer

Single-Sixer
Still available - as before, open to offers. PM any questions.
Also, listed only here for Ruger vintage revolver enthusiasts.

Boomer

Single-Sixer
Bump to the top with 2nd price reduction
$950 shipped USPS Flat Rate FFL to FFL

Bonus: Allen padded suede rug included for add'l shipping protection

what a nice package. If I didn't have one I'd be on it....I find this set up a delight to give new shooters a very quick and vivid lesson in.....38, .357 and 9mm.....after shooting all three from the same gun they 'get it'..powder=power

Boomer

Single-Sixer
^^^ Thanks for the complements, guys! I wrongly figured Ruger enthusiasts would be interested in this BH. It remains unsold after more than 1000 views, so I'll cross-list for more exposure. PM any questions or offers.

Boomer

Single-Sixer
Bump up to top

Edit: too soon for another next day bump so then;
3rd price reduction: $875 shipped USPS Flat Rate FFL to FFL
EDIT: SOLD as of 30Mar21