So that's where they're going..

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Miata Mike

Bearcat
I go into local gun shops and ask about buying a SR-1911 and get laughed at. There is no need for this BS. I have a bunch of Rugers and a few 1911's, so I figured an SR-1911 would only be natural......maybe not.

Atec

Bearcat
The Wall said:
Glad to hear that's not VD because that guy probably has VD.

Na , no VD . Thats Verndog ! He has CZ its much worse :twisted:

Verndog

Blackhawk
revhigh said:
Is that YOU, VD ????
REV

What the???? Did they really need to delete the pic of the creepy perp? It showed nothing other then a creepy psycho that I was warning my friends to watch out for. :roll: :cry:

Rev, can you get our pic back??

revhigh

Hawkeye
Verndog said:
revhigh said:
Is that YOU, VD ????
REV

What the???? Did they really need to delete the pic of the creepy perp? It showed nothing other then a creepy psycho that I was warning my friends to watch out for. :roll: :cry:

Rev, can you get our pic back??

Wasn't me. I can't get it back if I don't have the original. Deleted is deleted. I thought it was kinda funny.

That was some sick dude .... BTW ... what do you mean 'OUR' pic ... LOL.

REV

Verndog

Blackhawk
revhigh said:
.... BTW ... what do you mean 'OUR' pic ... LOL.

REV

Well, you thought it was me....but I thought it was you. :D

Try this again...I saved him and cleaned him up for the family to see and teach who to avoid.

gun-nut.jpg

Verndog

Blackhawk
welder said:
That's one nasty human.

I think in this case you can forget what they tell you about "not judging a book by it's cover". LOL

Even if I didn't see the arsenal and looked at his eyes and face...I WOULD walk the other way. :shock:

Verndog

Blackhawk
ArmedinAZ said:
Verndog, your avatar is disturbing enough, then you have to go and put that pic in MY THREAD. TWICE. Pollute your own threads. :evil:

I had to sandblast my eyes.

Pollute it?? Why I otta....

Dang AAZ I brought your poor thread back to life and helped to illustrate why people would want to stock up on SR1911's and that's the thanks I get? :cry: