Single-Six Hunter, .17HM2 just sold...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Selling price was $1,846.08 for this beauty! :shock: https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/876954210

Neat and highly sought-after gun, but out of my price range. 8)

Congrats to all involved! :p

contender

Ruger Guru
The seller is a FINE member here.

I got LUCKY enough to get one of those rare variations long ago. Makes me smile to see it has increased in value.

contender said:
The seller is a FINE member here.

I got LUCKY enough to get one of those rare variations long ago. Makes me smile to see it has increased in value.

I figured it was the same "westerville..." :p

I wish I had been able to find one, while they were "cheap." I want it for hunting tree squirrels. Of course if I had bought one NIB, I would now be faced with the whole "I bought it to shoot, BUT now it's so valuable..." dilemma. :mrgreen:

The whole thing is academic, for me- I have had a Single-Six Hunter in .22LR/.22WMR for about ten years, and haven't gotten around to mounting/sighting a scope on it, yet! :oops:

transalp1961

Single-Sixer
I have one of these, can't remember where I put it. I also have a several of the 17HMR Hunter models. I knew they were worth more but did not think that much!

bisley32

Single-Sixer
I watched this also. What I am curious about is it didn't show or mention the HMR cylinder. The same seller sold another one WITH both cylinders a few weeks ago for $ 1525, if I remember correctly. Glad I bought mine when they first came out!

bisley32 said:
I watched this also. What I am curious about is it didn't show or mention the HMR cylinder. The same seller sold another one WITH both cylinders a few weeks ago for $ 1525, if I remember correctly. Glad I bought mine when they first came out!

Wow- good eye! I stand corrected!

I also changed the title of my original post in this thread... 8)

I guess I got so excited seeing the .17HM2, I didn't even notice that the .17HMR cylinder was not included.

Out of my price range, so I guess I was just drooling, not examining closely! :p

Latest posts