Serial Number specific OM Supers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

44Squatch

Single-Sixer
Thank you to SteveRuger for looking, and amazingly coming up with one only 20+ numbers off. Then again, you're the king of Supers.

And Uncle Rugerguy, sometimes the chase is more fun than the actual catch. I've felt that before … you spend all kinds of time and effort researching, looking, chasing, then you make the 'catch', and what happens? It goes in a vault. Yea, Pride of Ownership (POO, as I call it) is always with you, but it's in a box.

And you move on to the next chase …

That might make a good thread to start … "How do collectors feel about chasing and catching

yes, but there is NOTHING like getting the word out to all the folks around the country on any given forum, heck we used to not only look at but pick up AND closely look at any given Ruger, at any given show...and like you are doing let others KNOW what YOU are looking for...............no way to spot any marked guns like all the "S" guns we've found unless you actually LOOK/SEE.....remember I got that first S-47 (6 1/2 in) and it was marked with an "S" when I was sitting at OGCA show at the I-X center with Bob Campbell and a guy brought it over for me to look at and see if I wanted to buy it for Auntie Laura and I said "Yeah, why not" and got it for $500..........yept kept it for a while ,sold it to Bill E ( appleman) when I got Laura the "S" Bearcat she wanted to trade it for,,,the rest is "history",,,,,,,,,,,AND lo and behold it came home to roost with YOU......
..............keep looking, keep asking.......and look at 'serial numbers'....(y)(y):rolleyes:

Latest posts