RUGER TRADE SHOW TABLE CLOTHS

Help Support Ruger Forum:

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Gentlemen,
Can anyone shed any light on these? My thoughts are mid -1980's 1990's time frame ? I will have to look thru my old Journals. They are made of very durable cloth & the braid edging really set it off. It measures 92" X 62". Came in a S&R Logo plastic bag 16 1/2"X18 1/2"X , which came from Maine. Note]- Seller contacted me and let
me know that the table cover was one of two sold at a Ruger Employee's estate sale.
Thanks,
Terry

EkUzLnFh.jpg

jKPnyfQh.jpg

Hfs3vmKh.jpg

BD9c0tWh.jpg

tgzHoj8h.jpg

3xFYpT7.jpg

Last edited:
I can't help either. But I'm sure someone will chime in.

I also have Ruger table covers and/or blankets left over from my display days, and I could not tell you where or when I got any of them. :unsure:

contender

Ruger Guru
I THINK you are correct about the dating of them. I'd have to double check my bunch of table covers to see if I have one of those myself. I find it interesting that they didn't add the "registered patent" trademark (the R in a circle) to the logo.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
I noted that myself & scratched my head ;).
If you go over to the ROCS site and look at exhibits for the 2019 OGCA show, note Dana Ralph's winning Chief AJ
display. He has one of the table covers as well as an old banner displayed. You were there so you got see them first hand.

When you check yours if they have the TM logo let me know if you would.

The seller bought two at the estate sale of a Ruger Employee, he said they were slightly different but didn't say how.
Terry

contender

Ruger Guru
I did check my stash of stuff. I don't have one of those earlier ones. I've seen several over the years,, but now,, I can't recall if they had the registered trademark or not.
Gotta love this collecting stuff! :D

I do know that the bags you showed,, were bags used by Ruger at trade shows to give away to attendees to carry catalogs etc around in.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Thanks for the info on the Shot Show Bag, I thought it was to modern to originally have came with the table cover. The bag has K94
marked on it so I figured 1994. I believe I've seen these in an old RCA Journal but not sure. Thanks again.
Terry