Ruger No.1 6mm RBM

Help Support Ruger Forum:

308longdistance

Blackhawk
Just saw this No.1 for sale. Cannot find any info in RENE on a No.1 with an RBM designation. Anyone have any info?

6mm RBM.jpg

KS25-06

Single-Sixer
Since there is no response to the above question, just what in the world is a Ruger 6mm RBE? Apparently, it was designed by Ruger. Have searched the web with no results. An answer would be appreciated.

NikA

Buckeye
Take a step back and realize the OP was asking a question about someone else's rifle based on a fairly low-quality picture posted online. I'd say that the rifle in the picture is not mismarked, but the lighting of the original photo makes the 6mm REM look like 6mm RBM. There is no 6mm RBE that I know of.

Either low quality photo, or someone messed with original markings. Be easy to turn the E into an B.
Also, look closely at the photo and looks like something was "photoshopped" after the markings. There's an indication of that because it looks like a period after the M and Ruger didn't do that.
You never know what people will do with their firearms. I saw a like new .30-40 Krag carbine that some idiot engraved his name and social security number across the left side of the receiver with an electric pencil. Fricking moron!
I'd like to see a better photo. Wonder if the seller would supply that?

My 6mm No. 1…
2CFC94E2-1077-4F01-BA4E-EBA8E9EE1DCE.jpeg

308longdistance

Blackhawk
Take a step back and realize the OP was asking a question about someone else's rifle based on a fairly low-quality picture posted online. I'd say that the rifle in the picture is not mismarked, but the lighting of the original photo makes the 6mm REM look like 6mm RBM.There is no 6mm RBE that I know of.
Sorry for the late response. I contacted the seller, and He said it is marked REM. The lighting/quality of picture makes it look like RBM.

Last edited:

Latest posts