Ruger No #1 .250 Savage

Help Support Ruger Forum:

skeen

Bearcat
Cabela's down in Texas bought out a closing Buda, TX gun store's inventory, to include 8 Ruger No #1's in .250 savage.

They have been customized with case colored receivers and scroll work by Tyler Gun Works.

Seems like a good deal @$1799.

Ruger No #1 .250 Savage customized by TGW

Though I'm not necessarily a No #1 guy, I did buy a Tyler Gun Works' customized Ruger Blackhawk from the same store's inventory and the Fort Worth store shipped it at no cost to Cabela's Kansas City.

The customized Ruger Blackhawks moved quickly. I suspect the No #1's will too.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

chet15

Hawkeye
You might check with the factory to see if that rifle will letter as factory color case hardened (what is the model number on the end of the box). There are a few. Bobby Tyler was contracted to do a few different models for Ruger. All are rare.
Of course, the engraving you see there is after factory.
Chet15

Cabela's down in Texas bought out a closing Buda, TX gun store's inventory, to include 8 Ruger No #1's in .250 savage.

They have been customized with case colored receivers and scroll work by Tyler Gun Works.

Seems like a good deal @$1799.

Ruger No #1 .250 Savage customized by TGW

Though I'm not necessarily a No #1 guy, I did buy a Tyler Gun Works' customized Ruger Blackhawk from the same store's inventory and the Fort Worth store shipped it at no cost to Cabela's Kansas City.

The customized Ruger Blackhawks moved quickly. I suspect the No #1's will too.

I would snap one of those up in a heart beat. They look beautiful!

Latest posts