Ruger M77 African Model .375HH Mag

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gundog5

Single-Sixer
I have a mint condition Model 77 .375HH Mag that I am considering selling. Anyone of you Ruger experts have an idea what I should list it for. I used it to hunt Cape Buffalo in Africa. My Africa hunting days are over. I don't have enough Posts yet to list in Classified. Would appreciate any opinions.

Check out GunBroker.com and search for completed listings to see what they're selling for and not what someone is asking for if find any currently listed. For what it's worth, I had a Ruger Magnum in 416 Rigby with beautiful, highly-figured Circassian walnut. It retailed for about $1800 and I bought new for about $1500 (over twenty years ago) and sold it here, I think, for about $1100 about ten years ago. If not hunting large game, it's more of a novelty item. It sold in about one day, and I think it was due to the wood figure. So if yours have highly-figured wood, it'll sell quickly and can price it higher. Barrel band front swivel, ebony fore end tip, and banded front sight are all features that will help it sell since they have that "safari" look.

Last edited: