Ruger LCRX will be a new family member

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JStacy

Blackhawk
I had a LCRX 3" in the past but it had a bad chamber and I sold it at a loss. I have another one coming and wonder if there is a spring kit or trigger job process to lighten the DA & single action trigger pull. With as light of a gun a light SA makes them easier for me to shoot . Any ideas ?

6mm Remington

Single-Sixer
Not sure on that JStacy. I just purchased an LCR-X 3" in .22 LR. I sure think it's a sweet little pistol. I've already put 400 rounds through it and I just ordered a holster from a company. I could not find a leather holster that I liked for it in any stores.

What caliber is your chambering??

David

JStacy

Blackhawk
I am getting a 38SPL +P model. I used to walk around with a 3" S&W Mod 60 and while the LCRX is lighter it will serve the same function with 38 HBWC for snakes and small game. The little S&W was a much missed companion so the LCRX, even though lighter, should handle the expected duties just as well. My last other LCRX , with 38spl +P loads, felt like a real gun but that is OK I did not find the recoil objectionable , just a little snappy but comfortable with the HBWC loads.
I had considered a 22LR LCRX but have a bunch of 22's already and really like shooting center fire guns.

Latest posts