RUGER LCPII 22 Long Rifle 2.75in Black Pistol - 10+1 Rounds, Low Price!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Description:
  • Used RUGER LCPII in 22LR
  • Approximately 1,000-1,500 rounds fired
  • Most reliable with CCI ammo
  • Iron sights with added nail polish (removable)
  • Massachusetts compliant
  • No major damage or scratches
Included:
  • Two 10-round Ruger magazines
  • One Kydex pocket holster
  • Factory box
  • Soft pocket holster
  • Rubber grip (factory)
Click on the above link to check it out!

Ken.

Could you please share your opinion on whether the price of the item is reasonable or if it's too expensive? Also, I would like to know how much you think it's worth. Thank you.

hittman

Staff member
Can't see the price or pics without signing up.
Some may balk at that.
Good luck with your sale and Happy Easter.

Thank you for the replies. You should be able to view the firearms without providing any information. Only when you decide to purchase or sell is that required. Thank you for the feedback.

Ken from the Trusted Gun Exchange!

Here's a screenshot of the page I get when I click on the link in the first post:
IMG_0510.jpeg

Here's a screenshot of the page I get when I click on the link in the first post:View attachment 43108
Thank you for pointing this out. I might have copy and paste the link while I was logged in. Apologies. I replaced the link with a new one where it should take you directly to the item without having to provide anything. Thank you again! Link again below:

Ken.

That's because this is nothing more then a phishing expedition, and a poorly concealed one at that. In fact, I'd nearly opine that anyone that couldn't see that by OP's third post is probably using a braille keyboard...
Thank you for your input, but this is a real site where you can really buy or sell a gun. We are not collecting data such as emails to sell. It is against our policies. We have successfully completed our 10th transaction and continuing on. If you have other questions, I can definitely answer them for you if you would like.

Ken.

Thank you for your input, but this is a real site where you can really buy or sell a gun. We are not collecting data such as emails to sell. It is against our policies. We have successfully completed our 10th transaction and continuing on. If you have other questions, I can definitely answer them for you if you would like.

Ken.
Can I NH resident purchase locally?

Can I NH resident purchase locally?
Hello, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, no because the system is not built for in-person sales yet. Our model is to make it more like Amazon where the seller and buyer do not have to meet. Of the numerous interviews we have done with buyers and sellers, their preferences were to not meet in-person.

Even if you were to buy something, and the seller was in your state, the firearm would still be sent to your selected FFL for you to go in and do the transfer.

If you are asking if we have a storefront, we do not. Although our business address is in New Hampshire, where our FFL is based, we have the FFL to provide prepaid shipping labels for the seller to send to the buyers FFL.

I hope this answers your question and please let me know if you have any more.

Ken.

larry8

Single-Sixer
Even if you were to buy something, and the seller was in your state, the firearm would still be sent to your selected FFL for you to go in and do the transfer.

That is not correct. In many states, if the buyer and seller are registered in the same state neither person needs to have a FFL, as they can conduct the transfer between the two of them.

That is not correct. In many states, if the buyer and seller are registered in the same state neither person needs to have a FFL, as they can conduct the transfer between the two of them.
Hello Larry8!
Thank you for your comment! My comment was meant to be about the TGX system and not the law. You are absolutely correct that in many states as long as the buyer and seller are registered in the same state neither has to have an FFL and can conduct a transaction as you described in your comment. We designed TGX to take all the risk out of having to either meet in person or send a money order or certified check hoping that they would send the firearm. Thank you for the clarification and if you have more questions please respond here or contact us at [email protected]!

Ken.