Ruger Bearcat collectibile!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

For sale is a Ruger Bearcat KSBC-4, Model # 00193, a stainless steel revolver that is a true gem for firearm enthusiasts and collectors alike. Manufactured in the year 2008, this piece has been meticulously maintained and is in excellent condition.
This revolver is a part of my private collection and comes with its original box and manual, preserving its historical and monetary value. The Bearcat KSBC-4 is renowned for its compact size, precision, and reliability, making it a sought-after model for collectors.
The revolver features a stainless steel finish, giving it a sleek and timeless look. It's a .22 caliber, single-action revolver, known for its simplicity and ease of use. The barrel length is 4.2 inches, providing a good balance between accuracy and portability.
Please note, the trigger guard does show some markings, a testament to its history and use. However, this does not detract from its overall appeal but adds a touch of authenticity and character to the piece.
This Ruger Bearcat KSBC-4 is not just a firearm; it's a piece of history, a work of art, and a valuable addition to any collection. Don't miss this opportunity to own a piece of Ruger's legacy. Please contact me if you need more information or if you'd like to view the revolver. Thank you for your interest. Trusted Gun Exchange Team!

Could you please share your opinion on whether the price of the item is reasonable or if it's too expensive? Also, I would like to know how much you think it's worth. Thank you.