Ruger LCP Wolf Recoil spring 13#

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Does anyone have a Wolf #13 Lb spring that can measure the outer Spring Length? I bought one on Ebay and do not ever recoil them to be so long. I cannot even get it to fit. Something wrong. I have owned them before with no issues.
Thanks in advance.

HBWL

Bearcat
It's possible that the spring you received from eBay might be a different length than the standard Wolf #13 Lb spring, or it could even be a different type of spring altogether. Do you have any way of contacting the seller to ask them about the length of the spring they sent you? Or maybe you could reach out to Wolf directly for more information?

Maybe you should get your springs from Wolff instead of Amazon 🤣😂🤣😂
The seller was Selling Wolf Springs. Already ordered from Wolf. This is not my first rodeo with Wolf springs, have bought many over the years. Regardless, I sent the spring back to Wolf Directly. I have bought hundreds of products and never a problem until now.

Last edited:
Amazon, eBay whatever. I just go to Wolff for Wolff products.

Normally I do go to Wolf, when I am purchasing multiple springs, recoil springs and magazine springs and shipping is combined. The point is, I needed the length to prove a point to the seller who refused to give them to me as mine was two inches differences and the seller telling me, I was wrong even though he had no clue. I was not trying to take consensus of Ebay or Amazon. Just simply trying to get a true measurement if anyone that had a Wolf spring, one recently purchase for this Particular firearm.