Ruger Cowpoke Cobalt Blue Wrangler

Help Support Ruger Forum:

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
New model different finish, I like it myself,

Terry
https://www.bangersusa.com/product-detail/291464/wrangler-cowpoke22lr4-625-cobalt-bluedesantis-wildhog-holstercheckered-wood-talo

Rocdoc

Buckeye
SteveRuger said:
New Color with more on the way I understand.
J/S

Any speculation, ideas, rumors about different colors?

Definitely have to find this 2014 model.

Rocdoc

Buckeye
57springer said:
If anyone finds these , in stock, please post it .

Seems they have not shipped? Found it listed a few places with none available. Not on Talo that I could find, Lipseys has it listed, no pic and no stock. RSR Group lists it with no pic, description has some errors but shows 2014. Guess we'll need to be patient yet again.

57springer

Buckeye
Rocdoc said:
57springer said:
If anyone finds these , in stock, please post it .

Seems they have not shipped? Found it listed a few places with none available. Not on Talo that I could find, Lipseys has it listed, no pic and no stock. Guess we'll need to be patient yet again.
I was thinking that, I also looked at the Talo website . It does not show anything . What puzzled me at least 6 or so dealers showed the gun as "out of stock:" Thanks !

ADP3

Single-Sixer
Nice variation. Now if Ruger will just put some out with a Birdshead Grip Frame. :)

Best Regards,
ADP3

Rocdoc

Buckeye
Plenty of frames out there as you know, to make what you want. Dosn't make sense $$ wise to upgrade a $200 revolver, it's all about the fun factor!

pjinak

Single-Sixer
ADP3 said:
Nice variation. Now if Ruger will just put some out with a Birdshead Grip Frame. :)

Best Regards,
ADP3

YEA, what he said!!!

I was actually planning to head to the LGS (to purchase a Heritage Birdshead) the day I got a email from Ruger announcing the Wrangler...
Never did buy the Heritage due to the silly safety and the "fact" that I knew Ruger would put the Wrangler out with a Birdshead "soon"...

We are still waiting... But, is anyone listening???

Perhaps they might come out with this color:
414457101.jpg

414457100.jpg

Rocdoc

Buckeye
Not the Cowpoke obviously, but this pic shows Ruger branded holster that is to be included, I like it

https://shop2.gzanders.com/ruger-wrangler-cowpoke-22lr-4-5-8-fs-colbalt-blue-w-hlstr.html