Ruger 77 Stainless Synthetic 358 Win

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jason at Lipsey's

Single-Sixer
We had a shipment of these come in on a closeout buy if anyone was still looking for one. We didn't get many and they are at a reduced price so get with your FFL dealer soon if you are interested.

Woodsloafer

Bearcat
Hi Jason, thanks for the info.

One unrelated question - when are we going to see the limited run Ruger you told us about a couple months ago???????? If you cannot tell us what it is, can we at least get more of a hint (please)????

Jason at Lipsey's

Single-Sixer
Woodsloafer said:
Hi Jason, thanks for the info.

One unrelated question - when are we going to see the limited run Ruger you told us about a couple months ago???????? If you cannot tell us what it is, can we at least get more of a hint (please)????

I hope it is soon. It got delayed a little, but it will be worth the wait. Here is a hint, it does have sights.

BB Rvlr

Single-Sixer
I just got off the phone with my local "pusher". To say these are priced to sell is an understatement!

I've been wanting a 358 Win rifle for a while and even though I don't want one with a synthetic stock I couldn't pass this up!

Thanks for the heads up Jason, and like everybody else I'm waiting to find out what the "teaser" is all about that you posted a couple of months back...

Tom

BB Rvlr

Single-Sixer
Silent Sam said:
I just ordered one. Per my dealer there were 25 left before my order.

That's funny... my dealer told me the same thing yesterday. Maybe I'd better stop in there with a deposit today just to "jar their memory".

chapped lips

Single-Sixer
Anyone know the twist rate of these Hawkeye 358's compared to the tang safety'd R and RS i already have?

BB Rvlr

Single-Sixer
chapped lips said:
Anyone know the twist rate of these Hawkeye 358's compared to the tang safety'd R and RS i already have?

Good question. I took a look at 2008 & 2010 Ruger catalogs I had handy but .358 wasn't listed.

Anyone know the 358 Win twist rate or know where we could look it up? I did google it but only found generic information.

BB Rvlr

Single-Sixer
I found a 2009 catalog that does list the 358 Win All Weather and can confirm what Silent Sam said... 1:12" twist.