Price LoweredFS: Colt SAA 357 Mag Ivory grips and a gun belt

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hondo44

Hawkeye
Ron,

No, not stupid.

About Colt Historian requests:

When one calls Colt for info on a gun, the historian will answer one question about the gun over the phone for $35. (For situations just such as this one.)

If you then decide to request the letter at that time, there's no charge for the one question, and only the cost of the letter is charged.

About Ivory grips (I can see they're genuine ivory):

Ivory that "letters" to the gun as originally factory installed enhance the value over that of a gun with Ivory grips added later.

Reason I asked:

But the box end label is not marked "ivory" at the factory as is "usually" typical for factory original premium grips, and I couldn't read the option box notation.

Hondo,
I wasn't replying to your post. A 20 post person, dobrojay posted a one word post "Cinderella" right after yours and for some reason it is now deleted. I did not know what he meant so that was why I replied as I did.

The lady who is selling the Colt told me that the person she talked to at Colt did not tell her that she could ask one question for $35 and if she got the letter the $35 would be waived. She was just told that all information about the Colt would be in the letter so she ordered the letter. She does not know if her dad bought it new or used, I personally think it was new due to the little wear that is shown but we won't know exactly until she gets the letter.

I'm not a Colt single action guy but I do like the looks of the gun.

Back to top with a price reduction. The price will not change any more until the Colt letter is received, reviewed and evaluated. The price then may go up or down depending on what the letter tells us about the revolver.

Latest posts