price check on SR9/C

Help Support Ruger Forum:

81aggie

Bearcat
Academy here has the brushed stainless for $449, Bass Pro is a bit higher, saw the blackened for $469 and the stainless for $479 if I remember correctly. Sales tax here would bring it up to around $500 out the door. Couple of gun shows coming up, gonna see what I can find there. I have the full size SR9 and love it, wouldn't mind having the compact for easier concealment.

michael hacker

Bearcat
$420, (no tax in Oregon) at Fisherman's Marine in the Portland area. Should be about the same at Impact Guns. They are however unable to get the black Nitrodox finish. They have it in stainless though.

-Michael
www.michaelhacker.com

EdgeSR9

Bearcat
Gunbroker.com is where I got my SR9(black)for 395.00
They have about 15-20 SR9c up at any given time.

Texasgunner

Single-Sixer
EdgeSR9":1tc83wap said:

Mine came from Auction Arms for $400
Was leary but dam glad i took the chance 8)

EdgeSR9

Bearcat
Texasgunner":r1qm6e9g said:
EdgeSR9":r1qm6e9g said:

Mine came from Auction Arms for $400
Was leary but dam glad i took the chance 8)

I have not delt with Auction Arms,but imagine it's moreless the same as Gun Broker.GunBroker has a bigger selection I think.Was leary also,but everything went real smooth.

Texasgunner

Single-Sixer
I have not delt with Auction Arms,but imagine it's moreless the same as Gun Broker.GunBroker has a bigger selection I think.Was leary also,but everything went real smooth.

About the same but smaller - Biggest thing on any auction site is to read & pay attention to FEEDBACK :shock:

Strange

Bearcat
Son and I love the full size SR9 that I'll have to wait till Dec to get the 9c version so I can give it to him for his 21st birthday.. Then he will be legal to carry and he can leave my SR9 alone...... :lol:

ncvikingfan

Single-Sixer
Texasgunner":wyph0wy8 said:

About the same but smaller - Biggest thing on any auction site is to read & pay attention to FEEDBACK :shock:

Same here. No issues with Auction Arms. I will only purchase from entities on either site that have extremely good feedback. I made one buy that the guy shipped my purchase before he received my payment because of the feedback listed for me.

Texasgunner

Single-Sixer
I made one buy that the guy shipped my purchase before he received my payment because of the feedback listed for me.

Same here-
I received the item i think 3 days after i mailed payment & of course knew there was no way :shock:
I emailed him about it & he replyed---
Aww, I saw you were from Texas & I've never had a problem with a Texan paying me so i sent it on out :lol: