PC9 replacement trigger group

Help Support Ruger Forum:

vireya

Bearcat
I have heard that Ruger, or someone else, would be coming out with a lighter trigger group similar to the one that Ruger makes for the 10/22 (which canNOT fit into the PC9)

At that time, around March. it was predicted to come onto the market in August

Does anyone have any update on this?

TIA

vireya

Bearcat
22/45 Fan said:
Volquartsen said they are working on a trigger upgrade kit for the PC Carbine but I don't know if it's available yet.

my quandry is to wait for Volq or to have this guy do ssomething...dont know what he does, tho:

http://www.triggerwork.net/phone/ruger-44-mag%2c-pc-9---40%2c--1---3.html

vireya

Bearcat
vireya said:
22/45 Fan said:
Volquartsen said they are working on a trigger upgrade kit for the PC Carbine but I don't know if it's available yet.

my quandry is to wait for Volq or to have this guy do ssomething...dont know what he does, tho:

http://www.triggerwork.net/phone/ruger-44-mag%2c-pc-9---40%2c--1---3.html

just heard from Volq who wrote: "We will be having a trigger available for it but it will be early 2019 before they are on the market."

Really, a replacement trigger for the obsolete and discontinued PC9?

Would make a whole bunch more sense to make a replacement for the new PC Carbine, for the folks who find fault with the trigger on this perfect little carbine. :mrgreen:

vireya

Bearcat
WAYNO said:
Really, a replacement trigger for the obsolete and discontinued PC9?

Would make a whole bunch more sense to make a replacement for the new PC Carbine, for the folks who find fault with the trigger on this perfect little carbine. :mrgreen:

Sorry...

I was referring to the carbine introduced this past Jan 2018

Latest posts