Our game farm in South-Africa

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bigboreshooter

Single-Sixer
Great stuff, Kudu. 8)

I've been through South Africa on the way to hunts in Namibia and Zimbabwe, but I've never had the opportunity to hunt there.

Please post some more when you have time.

doccash

Buckeye
Looks a lot like Texas. I hunted in Tanzania in 07 a real experience to be sure. Thank you for posting your photos. I like the view of the ranch and the beest photos. Dr.C

doccash said:
Looks a lot like Texas. I hunted in Tanzania in 07 a real experience to be sure. Thank you for posting your photos. I like the view of the ranch and the beest photos. Dr.C

Yep sure does. Could be the hill country except for the funny Critters.
Thanks for the pictures and info. Looks great.
Jim

M'BOGO

Buckeye
Kudu m77 said:
M'BOGO said:
Kudu M77, what is your M77 of choice?
Tang safety 30-06 RS. One I got from my dad and the reason why I joined the forum. Yourself?

I've mostly got Ruger revolvers. I do have an M77/22 VHZ, the heavy barreled 22 Hornet, target grey stainless. It is scary accurate with V-Max bullets, over Lil-Gun, five holes in I'd venture to say a third of an inch at 100 yards. My pride and joy is a 26" barreled Woodside 12 gauge. My Father has an M77 mk II, 30-06, bone stock, stainless, that I consider a very accurate hunting rifle. I am a firm believer in 30-06/.308 as an all around rifle, for all but the scary.

Latest posts