Kudu cow
IMG_5397.jpg

Impala.
IMG_4253.jpg

Red Hartebeest.
IMG_4246.jpg

Farm house.
2009_0614pics2009Jan-Mei0008.jpg

My favorite place in the world. Love to hunt there or just do nothing for a weekend. Best place to spend some time with family and friends.

rugerfan100

Single-Sixer
Fantastic photos. Thanks for sharing the farm house. Looks like a place I could call heaven!

bigboredad

Blackhawk
I've always wondered what Africa was like thanks for the pics cause I will never get to experience for myself the way my health is going I loved the pics they are great and look forward to seeing more

Kudu m77

Single-Sixer
I'm gonna try and get a shot of a nice kudu bul. Can take a while though, as they are very cautious and secretive. Some call them grey ghosts. I will keep posting other pics of the farm till then.

lctrcjim

Bearcat
Kudu, FABULOUS pic's, thanks so much for sharing them with us. Whenever you have time, please post some more!!!

Kudu m77

Single-Sixer
I am going to post a few on the weekend. The house and a few more of the farm(ranch). Thanks for the great comments, by all of you. Great forum!

Boxhead

Blackhawk
Whereabout in SA? I hunted outside Addo elephant park in 2002. Enjoyed the beaches too. Oh, and the wine country in Stellenbosch, spent a couple of days there too. My wife and I are discussing a trip with our three boys for next summer, hunting and sightseeing. Do you offer hunting?

Latest posts