No. 1 Logjam

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rocdoc

Buckeye
HA, wife of 34 years told me there will be no guns in my home when we got engaged,, she struck out!!!

picketpin

Buckeye
Off subject but "Fun"? One of the wife's friends came over once and spent the day bitching about dead critters and all the guns, cowboy hat on a chair back etc. "I'd never let Toney do anything like that". Mary Alice responded with "I know you wouldn't but then he's your 3rd husband and we been married 34 years" (at the time) ""You might want to pick your battles a little better". ;-)

RWT

wunbe

Buckeye
One of the saddest guys I ever met was a distinguished professor of international trade law. He had spent his salad days as an airlines chief legal expert in opening new foreign flight routes which gave him both major financial rewards and plenty of opportunity to satisfy his trophy hunting hobby lusts world wide. He had several homes in town and in the nearby wild full of taxidermy from Africa, South America, etc and gun cabinets chock a block with side by sides and custom bolt rifles in major calibers.

Then he went for one too many trophies -- a trim little grad student with PETA leanings. She was hectoring him to divest all of his past passions and winning each fight. He gradually was becoming a gerbil.

wunbe