Bearcat
Feb262011_1108crop.jpg

Feb262011_1116sm.jpg

Feb262011_1117.jpg

Feb262011_1114.jpg

Feb262011_1107.jpg

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
Nice set-up. Looks very efficient. I got a solid plastic plate from my wife and drilled a hole in it to put on my Lyman tumbler to replace the one with slots. 8) 8)

...Jimbo

Kerz

Bearcat
Excellent setup. Not used Lee before but they've been around for awhile and get good reviews. Noticed the inspection light too.
Vic

flgolfer29

Bearcat
@ Rugersp101, I already had the work bench, just cleaned / organized it so I could use it for reloading. It is located in a 12' by 24' portable shed. I have a bigger work bench on one end of the shed.

@ Jimbo, that's a pretty good idea.

@ Kerz, thanks, the flex light works really well (bought at Sears).

@ Chief 101, haha I know, I am a 'Newbie' at reloading. It may not look like it, but I have spent all my 'mad money'. Taking baby steps while getting started...

joe

pat g

Bearcat
I have just about finished mine after a lot of time and money.

I do not know how post photos or I would show you.

Pat

flgolfer29

Bearcat
pat g said:
I have just about finished mine after a lot of time and money.

I do not know how post photos or I would show you.

Pat

It's pretty easy once you know how, try the link below:
http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=51390

In summary, you will need to create an account with a hosting website that allows you to upload photo's from your computer. There are several free sites (I use photobucket.com) that will work.

Once you've created an account and uploaded photo's to their website, you will be able to copy a link code that you will paste into the forum. It will show up while you are editing your description that will look like a website address, but when you preview the photo's will be displayed.

I hope this helps.

joe

Pal Val

Buckeye
Now I'm ashamed of my ratty old workbench. The work table came with the house. It's made of 2X10 oak boards with 2X4 legs. It's solid enough for my needs, but it looks like a bear had used it for a scratch pole. :lol:

eastwa

Bearcat
Those benches are uncomfortable to look at.

Please start applying spilled coffee, primers, powder, motor oil, cat hair, disassembled kitchen appliances, and beer making supplies to any level surface.

flgolfer29

Bearcat
eastwa said:
Those benches are uncomfortable to look at.

Please start applying spilled coffee, primers, powder, motor oil, cat hair, disassembled kitchen appliances, and beer making supplies to any level surface.

^^^ haha, in due time my friend, in due time...

MidLife

Single-Sixer
What can we tell from the OP photos??

Let me give it a try....

He does a small degree of woodworking, electrical and plumbing, has enjoyed a particularly large draft beer on at least one occasion, work's on his own vehicle, has a large red Crafstman tool box somewhere in this same room loaded with Craftsman tools (or will be someday), loads three different calibers and is currently loading 45, has the frankford digital scale, shops at Midway USA AND Cabellas, drinks Maxwell House coffee, has de-capped quite a few rounds so far, using Missouri bullets and HP-38, using a case gage, and probably ordered the Lee classic turret as a kit! :D

How did I do? Am I even close? :D

Because that would be very similar to my setup. 'cept mine is just a little less organized and much dirtier.... :D

flgolfer29

Bearcat
MidLife said:
What can we tell from the OP photos??

Let me give it a try....

He does a small degree of woodworking, electrical and plumbing, has enjoyed a particularly large draft beer on at least one occasion, work's on his own vehicle, has a large red Craftsman tool box somewhere in this same room loaded with Craftsman tools (or will be someday), loads three different calibers and is currently loading 45, has the frankford digital scale, shops at Midway USA AND Cabellas, drinks Maxwell House coffee, has de-capped quite a few rounds so far, using Missouri bullets and HP-38, using a case gage, and probably ordered the Lee classic turret as a kit! :D

How did I do? Am I even close? :D

Because that would be very similar to my setup. 'cept mine is just a little less organized and much dirtier.... :D

Midlife, so I'm easy to read, haha.

Lets check to see how easy:

* woodworking, electrical and plumbing (check)
* enjoyed a particularly large draft beer on at least one occasion (check)
* work's on his own vehicle (maintenance, check)
* has a large red Crafstman tool box somewhere in this same room loaded with Craftsman tools (in the garage, not as complete as one might think, check)
* three different calibers and is currently loading 45 (check)
* has the frankford digital scale (check)
* at Midway USA AND Cabellas (throw in Kempf Gun Shop, check)
* drinks Maxwell House coffee (donar container, XXXXX)
* has de-capped quite a few rounds so far (check)
* using Missouri bullets and HP-38 (check)
* using a case gage (check)
* probably ordered the Lee classic turret as a kit! (Kempf, check)

In summary, Midlife, you did very well. Eleven out of twelve, haha.... The Missouri bullets are the second and third batch of bullets I will be loading. The first were 230gr. LRN Zero bullets. I've yet to shoot any of the Missouri's, let's hope they go well for this newbie.

joe

MidLife

Single-Sixer
I used to play "I Spy" alot, what can I say. :D
You fooled me on the Maxwell House......very tricky of you indeed..... 8)