New Ruger Stainless Tac L/E type G/B

Help Support Ruger Forum:

triaxle

Bearcat
I picked up one of the newer Ruger Tac , black syn stock with the older G/B type flash hider in Matt stainless , had the older G/B gun and never had a problem with it , I was seeing these at a few shops and thinking Ruger must of made a batch of them because I hadn`t seen any for a good while , have other AR guns Colt , LWRC piston guns just wanted a truck and atv gun , got it and a few ex mags . brought it home cleaned it off and relubed it ready to try it out .I did put a loder upper habdgaurd with the liner on it looks pretty good

triaxle

Bearcat
I got to try it out today , It ran flawless with GI 55 gr , was a tac driver the sights must have been fact set , no problems with the Ruger at all .

triaxle

Bearcat
I also ran a bunch of 62 gr stuff through it and seems to like it also flawless . I only use fact mags .

triaxle

Bearcat
I been running the new L/E stainless Mini 14 with all fact ammo , have lubed it like the old M ! type rifle and its been working with no problem , and the fact sight seemed zero`ed right on , have a blk wed sling on it seems good to go .