New Ruger .22 Revolver Introduced

Help Support Ruger Forum:

57springer

Buckeye
louiethelump said:
It seems that you have to use one of the dealer on their list. How do you get them to send to the dealer where you want it sent?
I bought from them before, had my local ffl email them a copy of his ffl , no problems .

Shorty Jenkins

Blackhawk
louiethelump, I sent you a e-mail. We have a deal.
Hawk-in-Wi, sent you a PM here and a thanks for your efforts.

People on this forum are the best!!
Many thanks,
Shorty

Heliman said:
I walked into a Sportsmans in Kelso, WA this afternoon. They had 3 in stock. I selected a silver one. $207 after tax and veterans discount. To the range tomorrow!

And I was the very first person to shoot Heliman's brand new gun today!

My impression? It shot every bit as well, and no different than any other Single Six I've ever shot.

Especially for the price it's offered, I think Ruger has a winner. 8)

WAYNO said:
Heliman said:
I walked into a Sportsmans in Kelso, WA this afternoon. They had 3 in stock. I selected a silver one. $207 after tax and veterans discount. To the range tomorrow!

And I was the very first person to shoot Heliman's brand new gun today!

My impression? It shot every bit as well, and no different than any other Single Six I've ever shot.

Especially for the price it's offered, I think Ruger has a winner. 8)

Me Too! :D :mrgreen:

Dave and Wayno, glad to hear it. Looking forward to shooting mine. I have dr appointments, and real estate closing going on the next couple of days, but I want to shoot mine. What ammo were you guys using? I've mostly got CCI and Federal ammo on hand. Got rid of my Remington and Winchester. Guess we'll see.

Bear Paw Jack said:
Dave and Wayno, glad to hear it. Looking forward to shooting mine. I have dr appointments, and real estate closing going on the next couple of days, but I want to shoot mine. What ammo were you guys using? I've mostly got CCI and Federal ammo on hand. Got rid of my Remington and Winchester. Guess we'll see.

I used Federal Auto Match. Dave was using Mini Mags, and he also had some Green Tag on his table, but I don't know if he was shooting it.

And between any of this ammo, doing an informal function test, and initial accuracy test, I did not see any difference between any of the ammo.

57springer

Buckeye
T.A. WORKMAN said:
57springer said:
Anyone wanting a Wrangler , in stock all three models at smokey mountain guns and ammo for $179 .99 with free shipping !

Thanks!! Just bought all three,,, :D :D :D
Terry
Cool. !I have a black one , I am for sure getting a sliver one. not sure on the gold one till I see one in person 8) . You wont be disappointed :wink:

woodsy

Blackhawk
So, what do you all think about the odds of ANY previous handgun being so instantly popular and affordable, that more than several buyers would purchase three of the same model at the same time? I know that these firearms forums are a relatively new phenomenon (for a geezer like me, who goes back more than seven decades), but I have never seen the likes of this before. Think Ruger "hit it out of the park"?

57springer

Buckeye
woodsy said:
So, what do you all think about the odds of ANY previous handgun being so instantly popular and affordable, that more than several buyers would purchase three of the same model at the same time? I know that these firearms forums are a relatively new phenomenon (for a geezer like me, who goes back more than seven decades), but I have never seen the likes of this before. Think Ruger "hit it out of the park"?
They have a definite "hit " with this revolver 8) 8)

Armybrat

Buckeye
Just saw a silver Wrangler in a local Academy store @ $199.99. Was going to buy it even though I'd prefer a black one, but the wait would have been too long and we were in something of a rush. Maybe next time.

recumbent

Buckeye
My Academy also has the silver ones for $199. I was going to buy one this morning But Rural King had a Taurus G2C 9mm on sale for $189.99 with a $25 rebate so I bought it instead. $164.99 was to good to pass up.
Will get the Wrangler some other time.