New Lipsey's long-gun teaser

Help Support Ruger Forum:

wunbe

Buckeye
Not fair to ask that of Jason. Hell, Ruger has shown guns to the crowds at Shot Show and never offered them for sale!

It's tough waiting but its worse when you actually amke a decision basd on foreknowledge and the thing never appears.

wunbe

Jason at Lipsey's

Single-Sixer
I know guys, I'm chomping at the bit too, but I just hate talking about something in specifics until I know they are on the truck so to say. After a conversation today, I think we are getting close.

JimHnSTL

Single-Sixer
dang I just now found this thread, it's killing me to find out what the rifle is and I've only read this tonight, it's got to be tearing up the rest of you who've been following this for months now.
if it turns out to be a M77/22 RSI put me down for one. pm me when they get in and I'll get the $$ to ya.

Edit:depending on actual price I should say.

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
JimHnSTL said:
it's got to be tearing up the rest of you who've been following this for months now.

Glad I didn't hold my breath on this from the begining. I know the delay isn't Lipsey's fault but come on , seriously! :roll: It's becoming all too common with these teasers announced when there isn't anything on the shelves to ship out. Gets old time after time and is a bit of bs if you ask me. I hope it isnt anyhing I want this time out of principle...

My flak jackets on. Maybe I'll announce something I have coming out next week and I won't let you see it til christmas if you're lucky...

chapped lips

Single-Sixer
Who knows......if this is a centerfire,maybe it's a centerfire caliber that ruger has no history with......say, a 17 caliber barrel......17 fireball or 17 hornet or the 17 rem.....might have had production issues or quality issues and had to re-schedule or re-work the tooling.

Time will tell......i doubt ruger would intentionally let Jason twist in the wind just to hype a limited run firearm.

Since ruger will no longer produce anything larger than .308 in the RSI platform,i will stick to the smaller of my 2 wishes......223 Rem.......tho the 358 Win just embodies the RSI concept.

The 338 RCM should be considered as well......what a package for ruger.....Ruger RSI and the 338 Ruger Compact Magnum.....a classic unique platform with a cartridge bearing the ruger name.